HUNGARY: Profit boost at Brau Union Hungaria
The Hungarian brewer, Brau Union Hungaria Sorgyarak Rt, reported pre-tax profits for 2001 of HUF2.83 billion, an increase of HUF221 million from the previous year. Operating profit rose by HUF105 million to HUF 2.9 billion in spite of a declining beer market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Indian state moves towards alcohol ban