UK: Product Recall of Chiltern Hills Natural Mineral Water and Ashridge Spring Water
Chiltern Hills Mineral Water Ltd is recalling all bottles of Chiltern Hills Natural Mineral Water and Ashridge Spring Water with immediate effect following recent analysis which suggests faecal contamination. The Food Standards Agency advise against the consumption of this product. If you have any of the above products you should return it to your retailer for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat