Product Launch - ZGM Los Vividores wine brand
Germany-based wine group ZGM has launched a new Spanish wine brand named Los Vividores on the UK market.
Category - Spanish wine from La Mancha region. Tempranillo Rosé, Tempranillo Cabernet, Tempranillo Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon varietals.
Available - Now
Location - UK multiple retailers, off-trade. Tempranillo Rosé in Morrisons, others awaiting listings.
Price - Tempranillo Rosé GBP5.99 (US$10) recommended retail price per 75cl bottle.
Distribution - ZGM UK
Los Vividores has been launched "in response to increasing consumer and customer demand", said ZGM, adding that it plans to extend the range in 2010.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly