Product Launch - Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Mackenzie
The Dalmore Mackenzie
Whyte & Mackay has launched The Dalmore Mackenzie
Category - Scotch whisky, single malt, limited edition
Available - Now. 3,000 bottles.
Location - Specialist retailers, Harrods, Selfridges, High-end bars, Dalmore Distillery. Available in UK, US, France, Germany, New Zealand and Global Travel Retail.
Price - GBP100 per 70cl bottle.
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
Named after the Clan Mackenzie, which is reported to have saved King Alexander III in 1263 from being gored by a stag.
The brand is hoping to raise a seven figure sum in the next ten years to maintain and refurbish Castle Leod, the seat of the clan, and support The Clan Mackenzie Society of Scotland & The UK.
A little healthy competition can drive innovation - and often pays off for those who think outside the box. The beverage industry is no exception, and drinks industry awards continue to recognise some...
The managing director of Beam Global Spirits & Wine in Europe has warned of a potential brand drain from the UK spirits market unless the industry can work together to improve its profitability....
Scion Spirits has confirmed the appointment of Gemini Spirits & Wine as US importer for its cream liqueur, Coole Swan....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman