Product Launch - Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Mackenzie
The Dalmore Mackenzie
Whyte & Mackay has launched The Dalmore Mackenzie
Category - Scotch whisky, single malt, limited edition
Available - Now. 3,000 bottles.
Location - Specialist retailers, Harrods, Selfridges, High-end bars, Dalmore Distillery. Available in UK, US, France, Germany, New Zealand and Global Travel Retail.
Price - GBP100 per 70cl bottle.
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
Named after the Clan Mackenzie, which is reported to have saved King Alexander III in 1263 from being gored by a stag.
The brand is hoping to raise a seven figure sum in the next ten years to maintain and refurbish Castle Leod, the seat of the clan, and support The Clan Mackenzie Society of Scotland & The UK.
A little healthy competition can drive innovation - and often pays off for those who think outside the box. The beverage industry is no exception, and drinks industry awards continue to recognise some...
The managing director of Beam Global Spirits & Wine in Europe has warned of a potential brand drain from the UK spirits market unless the industry can work together to improve its profitability....
Scion Spirits has confirmed the appointment of Gemini Spirits & Wine as US importer for its cream liqueur, Coole Swan....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US