Product Launch - Whyte & Mackay Dalmore 18YO Scotch
The Dalmore 18 Year Old Scotch Whisky from Whyte & Mackay.
Category - Scotch whisky, single malt, 43% abv
Price - GBP85 (US$134.50) per 70cl bottle
Available - Now
Location - Selected domestic outlets in Europe, Asia and the US, as well as major hub airports worldwide
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
This new The Dalmore variant was released because of consumer and trade demand, according to owner Whyte & Mackay.
Matured in American white oak and finished in Matusalem sherry butts, the first production run of this whisky is limited to 3,000 bottles. It is the first time an 18 year-old expression of The Dalmore whisky has been launched in the brand's 170 year history.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets