Product Launch - The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent Light & Juicy
The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent Light & Juicy
Category - Soft drinks, fruit juice
Available - From this month
Location - UK & Ireland, nation-wide
Price - SRP of GBP2.49 (US$2.20) per 90cl bottle
Distribution - Coca-Cola GB
The Coca-Cola Co's UK subsidiary Innocent has launched a new fruit juice diluted with water and coconut water to reduce sugar levels.
Innocent Light & Juicy claims to be 30% lower in sugar without using concentrates or artificial sweeteners. "We think it’s the perfect option for consumers in need of a little light refreshment that tastes good and does them good too," Innocent said.
Juice makers such as Innocent, which produces a regular range of juice blends that are 100% fruit, are being encouraged by health activists to reduce sugar levels to combat growing levels of obesity. Owner Coca-Cola has pledged to reduce beverage calories consumed in the US by one-fifth in the next ten years.
To read a just-drinks comment on how the new range is a step away from Innocent's previous marketing campaigns, click here.
Through its new partnership with The Coca-Cola Co, the combined expertise and financing capacity is expected to contribute to Aujan Industries Co Ltd continually introducing new flavours to meet the d...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts