Product Launch - The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent Bubbles
Coca-Cola's Innocent Bubbles
Category - Soft drinks, sparkling fruit juice
Available - From this month
Location - UK, nation-wide
Price - SRP of GBP1.49 (US$2.20) per 33cl can
Distribution - Coca-Cola GB
The Coca-Cola Co's UK smoothie maker Innocent has launched a sparkling fruit juice.
Innocent Bubbles will be available in the UK from this month and is a blend of fruit juice and carbonated spring water. It comes in two flavours, lemon, lime & apple and Tropical.
Coca-Cola took a 100% stake in Innocent in 2013 after first investing in the company in 2009.
This month, soft drinks commentator Ray Rowlands takes a look at how various beverage companies are still keeping bubbles alive, despite the on-going decline in the world's carbonated soft drinks mark...
In the face of its ongoing success and great reputation among consumers in Austria, innocent Alps GmbH is expected to increase its product range further in the forecast period which will likely includ...
'Natural' might be the most popular claim included across new product launches in soft drinks. In fact, last month at the CAGNY investor conference in Florida, The Coca-Cola Co cited 'natural' as one ...
As part of The Coca-Cola Co group of companies, Chaudfontaine Monopole SA is expected to further benefit from Coca-Cola’s network and communication experience....
Although the core business of the company is soft drinks production and it is the main bottler of brands owned by The Coca-Cola Co, FEMSA is seeking to diversify its business as the company has report...
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range