Product Launch - The BenRiach Distillery Co's BenRiach Latada 18-year-old
The BenRiach Latada 18-year-old
The BenRiach Distillery Co's BenRiach Latada 18-year-old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, 46% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Specialist whisky stores in BenRiach's global markets
Price - UK SRP of GBP71.49 (US$109)
The BenRiach Distillery Co has launched a limited-edition BenRiach peated single malt, Latada.
The new expression is finished in Madeira casks and is the third BenRiach in a range of peated wood finishes, joining the BenRiach Albariza and Dunder. Only 4,001 bottles will be released.
Its name comes from the traditional “Latada” or trellised vine system on Madeira where the vines are laid out horizontally above the ground on low trellises.
In July, BenRiach said it will invest GBP25m (US$39m) over the next two years to drive growth for its single malt brands.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends