Product Launch - Terlato's Jack's House Wines
Terlato has launched Jack's House Wines in the US
Terlato's Jack's House Wines
Category - Wine, 13.5% abv
Available - From July
Markets - US off trade
Price - US$15.99
Terlato Wines has teamed up with golf star Jack Nicklaus to introduce a 2014 Chardonnay and a 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon from California. 10% of the sale of each bottle of Jack's House Wine will benefit the new Jack's House Foundation, a non-profit organisation focused on education and health care.
In full-year result released today, Remy Cointreau generated net sales of EUR1.05bn (US$1.19bn), achieving reported growth of 9%. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's sales performan...
Terlato Wine Group and Distell have confirmed the appointment of David Ballew as chief operating officer of their spirits joint venture in the US....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Stock Spirits, Distell add UK to partnership
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts