US: Product Launch - Skinnygirl's Water Enhancers - White Cherry, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, Fuji Apple
Click through to view an image of the products
Skinnygirl’s Water Enhancers - White Cherry, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, and Fuji Apple
Category - Soft drinks, liquid flavour enhancers
Available - From next month
Location - US; off-trade, including: Kroger, Walmart, HEB, Shoprite, Safeway, select Target stores and Costco in the Mid-West
Price - SRP $3.49 per 48ml bottle, which has 24 servings
Distribution - Heartland Food Products Group
The Skinnygirl group has announced the launch of four flavours of liquid water enhancer in the US.
The four flavours, launching next month, are: White Cherry, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, and Fuji Apple, the company, owned by US TV presenter and entrepreneur Bethenny Frankel said today (21 February). The product, which contains natural stevia leaf extract and cane sugar, is being produced, marketed and distributed under licence by Heartland Food Products Group.
Each bottle carries around 24 servings, while Skinnygirl says a serving has around five calories.
The US water enhancer sector was worth around US$412m last year, according to Zenith International, having seen rapid growth.
The Skinnygirl group has a number of other tie-ups in the US with Beam Inc, Sodastream and Arizona Bevarages.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends