Product Launch - Security Feel Better non-alcoholic digestif
PPN, based in France's Cognac region, has launched its non-alcoholic digestif Security Feel Better in the UK.
Category - non-alcoholic drink, digestif
Available - Now
Location - UK, multiple retailers, on-trade, impulse purchase channels
Price - GBP2.99 (US$4.9) per 30ml bottle
Distribution - Eurostar Commodities
"We are planning on capitalising on the growing consumer interest in non-alcoholic beverages and innovative 'shot' packaging formats, targeting a sophisticated fan base that will enjoy Security Feel Better as a digestion aid after food and drink," said Jason Bull, sales and marketing director for Yorkshire-based Eurostar Commodities.
Security Feel Better, which claims to contain herb extracts that aid digestion, is currently sold in 15 countries with global retail sales of around GBP9m ($14.6m).
A UK-wide marketing campaign will accompany the UK launch. France-based PPN has annual sales of around US$2.5m.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends