Product Launch - Robinsons Brewery's Indulgence
Robinson Brewery's Indulgence winter ale, which has launched this week
Robinsons Brewery's Indulgence
Category - Beer, "winter" ale, abv 4.4%
Available - From this week until December
Location - UK, nation-wide, on-trade
Robinsons, the UK regional brewer, has launched a winter ale - the last of its seasonal releases this year.
Indulgence, with a 4.4% abv, is being made available nationally through Heineken, Carlsberg and Punch Taverns, as well as in selected Robinsons' pubs in the north-west of England.
Indulgence contains the Slovenia wild hop Celeia and Goldings.
Robinsons also brews 'Trooper' on behalf of the band Iron Maiden. A billboard campaign for the beer was launched late last year.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends