Product Launch - Pisco Portón's La Caravedo
Pisco Portón's La Caravedo
Category - Spirits, pisco, 40% abv
Available - From now
Location - US; “key” markets
Price - US$24.99
Pisco Portón has added a new expression to its portfolio in a bid to highlight the “versatility” of the white spirit.
La Caravedo, which is being made available in “key” US markets, is a pisco puro, meaning it is made from only one of the eight grape varietals allowed by Peruvian law to make pisco.
“We have seen incredible growth for Pisco Portón as well as increasing demand within the category for high quality pisco,” says Brent Kallop, President of Pisco Portón LLC. “Based on this trend, we felt it was the right time to launch La Caravedo, with the intent to give more people the opportunity to taste and appreciate pisco.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts