Product Launch - Perrier-Jouët Cuvée Belle Epoque 2002
Category - Champagne, vintage
Available - Now
Location - Luxury and independent retailers, white tablecloth restaurants, bars
Price - GBP102.99
The launch marks the first Perrier-Jouët vintage of the new millenium. The champagne was aged for six years before disgorgement to maintain great balance and freshness, said Pernod.
Herve Deschamps, Cellar Master at Champagne Perrier-Jouët, said the 2002 vintage "reflects the Chardonnays of Cramant and Pinot Noirs of Mailly that have progressively become the markers of the House style".
The launch has been accompanied by a series of work by Japanese art photographer Makiko Takehara, who has produced pieces inspired by Perrier-Jouët through the ages.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
Pernod Ricard is set to sell off more non-core drinks brands, including Pernod pastis, according to reports....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report