Product Launch - Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute 62 Gun Salute
Chivas lines up 62 Gun Salute
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, blended
Available - January 2011
Location - Asia, travel retail and domestic
Price - US$2,200
Aimed at the Asian market, 62 Gun Salute will be the flagship product in the Royal Salute range. It is produced from whiskies aged for a minimum 40 years and packaged in bottles created by Dartington Crystal.
It is not a limited edition and, whisky stock and demand permitting, Pernod aims to produce 5,000 bottles per year.
"Our research demonstrates a real appetite from our consumers to see this exciting innovation," said Neil Macdonald, brand director for Royal Salute and Pernod's Chivas Brothers unit.
The Southern Wine & Spirits unit in the US state of Indiana has appointed a sales manager for its Pernod Ricard-led prestige sales division....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014