Product Launch - Pernod Ricard's Ballantine’s 40 Year Old
The new Ballantine's will be on sale in Asian Travel Retail
Pernod Ricard's Ballantine’s 40 Year Old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended malt, 43% abv
Available - From last month
Location - Asian Travel Retail; Korea Incheon, Japan International, Hong Kong International and Singapore Changi airports
Price - TBC
Pernod Ricard has launched a 40-year-old Ballantine's Scotch whisky into Asian Travel Retail.
Only 100 bottles of the blended whisky have been produced, with 32 going on sale in four airports in Asia. The remaining bottles will be distributed globally.
Each bottle is engraved with a number from 1 to 100 and presented in a wooden cabinet.
Asian Travel Retail was one of the markets for Ballantine’s previous new expression, the 17 Year Old Signature Distillery Glentauchers Edition, which was launched in May.
Pernod Ricard has added Imperial Neon to its Imperial whisky range in Korea. The company described the whisky as "smooth". ...
The new head of Diageo's operations in North America has admitted that the company has failed to keep pace with spirits growth in its flagship US market, and has called for a change in its marketing a...
Pernod Ricard has launched a range of Royal Salute whiskies that will be sold as one collection. ...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research