Product Launch - Mortlach 70 Year Old single malt Scotch whisky
Mortlach 70 Year Old Scotch
Gordon & MacPhail's has launched its Mortlach 70 Year Old single malt Scotch, billing it as the oldest whisky in the world.
Category - Scotch whisky, single malt, Speyside, 46.1% abv
Available - Now. 54 70cl bottles and 162 20cl bottles.
Location - Globally, high-end retailers, Gordon & MacPhail website
Price - GBP10,000 (US$15,000) per 70cl bottle, GBP2,500 for 20cl.
Whisky specialist Gordon & MacPhail has launched the whisky under its Generations umbrella brand.
A bottle of Mortlach 70YO was piped into Edinburgh Castle yesterday (11 March), escorted by guards from The Highlanders, for an exclusive launch tasting.
Pictures of the event and the bottle accompany this article.
A little healthy competition can drive innovation - and often pays off for those who think outside the box. The beverage industry is no exception, and drinks industry awards continue to recognise some...
Scion Spirits has confirmed the appointment of Gemini Spirits & Wine as US importer for its cream liqueur, Coole Swan....
Castle Brands has reported a rise in full-year sales off lower volumes for its fiscal full-year....
Castle Brands, developer and international marketer of premium alcoholic drinks, has announced a US$1m share repurchase....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends