Product Launch - Mortlach 70 Year Old single malt Scotch whisky
Mortlach 70 Year Old Scotch
Gordon & MacPhail's has launched its Mortlach 70 Year Old single malt Scotch, billing it as the oldest whisky in the world.
Category - Scotch whisky, single malt, Speyside, 46.1% abv
Available - Now. 54 70cl bottles and 162 20cl bottles.
Location - Globally, high-end retailers, Gordon & MacPhail website
Price - GBP10,000 (US$15,000) per 70cl bottle, GBP2,500 for 20cl.
Whisky specialist Gordon & MacPhail has launched the whisky under its Generations umbrella brand.
A bottle of Mortlach 70YO was piped into Edinburgh Castle yesterday (11 March), escorted by guards from The Highlanders, for an exclusive launch tasting.
Pictures of the event and the bottle accompany this article.
A little healthy competition can drive innovation - and often pays off for those who think outside the box. The beverage industry is no exception, and drinks industry awards continue to recognise some...
Scion Spirits has confirmed the appointment of Gemini Spirits & Wine as US importer for its cream liqueur, Coole Swan....
Castle Brands has reported a rise in full-year sales off lower volumes for its fiscal full-year....
Castle Brands, developer and international marketer of premium alcoholic drinks, has announced a US$1m share repurchase....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends