Product Launch - Molson Coors' Carling British Cider Orchard Fruits
Carling British Cider Orchard Fruits
Molson Coors' Carling British Cider Orchard Fruits
Category - Cider, flavoured, 4% abv
Available - From now
Location - UK; on- and off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP2.09 for a 50cl bottle
Distribution - Molson Coors
Molson Coors has launched a second variant of its Carling British Cider brand in response to the UK's growing "fruit cider" category.
Carling British Cider Orchard Fruits version, with an abv of 4%, has been released across the UK on- and off-trade. The launch is being backed by a GBP5.4m ad campaign.
Explaining the launch, Jim Shearer, Molson Coors UK's Carling brand director, said: "Cider is an exciting category and continues to attract more and more consumers with the fruit cider category registering 30% year-on-year growth."
In October, Molson Coors updated the pacakging for the brand.
McCormick Distilling's Tequila Rose, a strawberry cream liqueur, has unveiled new packaging with a logo that turns pink when chilled to the correct temperature. ...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends