Product Launch - Heaven Hill Distilleries' Raven Lace PeachBerry Whiskey
Raven Lace PeachBerry Whiskey
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Raven Lace PeachBerry Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, flavoured, 30% abv
Available - From June
Location - US, initially in Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nebraska, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, South Carolina and Tennessee
Price - US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a flavoured whiskey aimed at women.
Raven’s Lace PeachBerry has a sweeter taste profile and a less "macho" packaging design, Heaven Hill said today. According to the company, 40% of flavoured whiskey drinkers are women.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits