Product Launch - Heaven Hill Brands' Pikesville Straight Rye Whiskey
Heaven Hill's Pikesville Straight Rye Whiskey
Heaven Hill Brands' Pikesville Straight Rye Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, rye, 45% abv
Available - From this Summer
Location - Initially in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles before rolling out nation-wide in Autumn.
Price - SRP of $49.99 per 75cl
Heaven Hill Brands has launched a "super-premium" rye whiskey under its Pikesville brand.
Distilled from at least 51% rye, Pikesville Straight Rye Whiskey is a six-year-old at 45% abv. It is produced at Heaven Hill’s Bernheim Distillery in Louisville and aged in Bardstown, Kentucky.
"As consumers have fallen in love with straight Bourbon whiskey, they have naturally expanded their passion to rye," said Heaven Hill Brands president Max Shapira.
Heaven Hill Brands, which is celebrating its 80th birthday, changed its name from Heaven Hill Distilleries last year.
Vodka is an alcoholic beverage that comprises water and ethanol and contains 35%-40% alcohol by volume....
Heaven Hill has launched a bottled-in-bond brandy from California....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends