Product Launch - Edrington Group's Cutty Sark Tam o'Shanter
To see a full bottle shot of Cutty Sark Tam o'Shanter, click below
Category - spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 46.5% abv
Available - From this month, limited to 5,000 bottles
Location - UK specialist retailers
Price - RRP of GBP199 (US$306) per 70cl bottle
Cutty Sark Tam o'Shanter is the first expression created by Cutty Sark master blender Kirsteen Campbell and is an extension of Cutty Sark 25 Year Old.
It has been released to coincide with Burns night on 25 January. Tam o'Shanter is a poem written by Burns in 1791, which references the phrase 'cutty sark'.
The bottle is presented in a bespoke oak gift box and comes with a 134-page, illustrated book that "tells the Tam o'Shanter story", said Maxxium today (18 January).
Maxxium UK's marketing director, Peter Sandstrom, said: "We anticipate it will be much sought after by whisky collectors and Burns enthusiasts alike."
Remy Cointreau's possible acquisition of Scotch whisky producer Bruichladdich is strategically positive for the French firm, but unlikley to make a big difference to its bottom-line, an analyst has ar...
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk