Product Launch – Dulce Vida Spirits' Dulce Vida Tequila
Dulce Vida Spirits' Dulce Vida Tequila
Category - Spirits, Tequila, blanco, reposado and añejo
Available - Now
Location - US. Austin and San Antonio in Texas, with plans to roll out into other Texas and major national markets throughout 2010
Price - SRP US$45.00 per 750ml bottle of Dulce Vida's Blanco, $50.00 for the Anejo and $55.00 for the Reposado
Distribution - Glazer's
Dulce Vida is a handcrafted Tequila made from organic agave.
While the company is based in Austin, Dulce Vida has sourced its agave from the Pacific Coast Highland region of Tepic, Nayarit.
The Reposado and Añejo variants are aged in single-barrel oak Kentucky Whisky barrels (the Reposado for 12 months and the Añejo for 24 months).
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018