Product Launch – Dulce Vida Spirits' Dulce Vida Tequila
Dulce Vida Spirits' Dulce Vida Tequila
Category - Spirits, Tequila, blanco, reposado and añejo
Available - Now
Location - US. Austin and San Antonio in Texas, with plans to roll out into other Texas and major national markets throughout 2010
Price - SRP US$45.00 per 750ml bottle of Dulce Vida's Blanco, $50.00 for the Anejo and $55.00 for the Reposado
Distribution - Glazer's
Dulce Vida is a handcrafted Tequila made from organic agave.
While the company is based in Austin, Dulce Vida has sourced its agave from the Pacific Coast Highland region of Tepic, Nayarit.
The Reposado and Añejo variants are aged in single-barrel oak Kentucky Whisky barrels (the Reposado for 12 months and the Añejo for 24 months).
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites