Product Launch - Distell's Three Ships 10 Year Old Single Malt Single Cask PX Finish whisky
Distell's Three Ships PX finish forms part of the Masters Collection
Distell's Three Ships 10 Year Old Single Malt Single Cask PX Finish whisky
Category - Whisky, single malt, South African, 46.2%abv
Available - From 27 October
Markets - South Africa: threeshipswhisky.co.za, Norman Goodfellows, Whisky Brother and vinoteque.co.za
Price - ZAR850 (US$40)
Distell is to release 800 bottles of Three Ships 10 Year Old Single Malt Single Cask PX Finish whisky. Distilled in 2005, the whisky was initially matured for eight years and ten months in American oak before spending a further 14 months in ex-Pedro Ximenez (PX) sherry casks.
The whisky forms part of the Masters Collection.
Earlier this month, Distell introduced an updated label design and bottle shape for Three Ships.
Sectors: Product launches
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne