Product Launch - Distell's Bunnahabhain Ceobanach
Distell's Bunnahabhain Céobanach
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, Islay, 46.3% abv
Available - From now
Location - Globally; "limited" release
Price - RRP GBP59.99 (US$95) per 75cl bottle.
Distell's Scotch whisky unit, Burn Stewart, has announced the launch of a limited expression from its Bunnahabhain distillery in Islay.
Bunnahabhain Céobanach, with a 46.3% abv, is being made available globally on a limited basis for GBP59.99 for a 75cl bottle. The single malt is described as "marrying Bourbon cask sweetness with intense Islay malt peatiness and subtle hints of the sea".
Distell is set to release 800 bottles of Three Ships 10 Year Old Single Malt Single Cask PX Finish whisky....
Distell has introduced an updated label design and bottle shape for its South African whisky brand Three Ships....
Trade association Wines of South Africa's CEO has said the South African wine industry is "still a work in progress"....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK