Product Launch - Chivas Regal Magnum, Christian Lacroix edition
Category - Scotch whisky, travel retail, 1.5-litre
Available - Now. 15,000 bottles in total.
Location - Singapore airport. From November, launches in Bangkok, Australia, New Zealand. From December, launches in Hong Kong and Vietnam. From January 2010, South Korea. From April 2010, Malaysia.
Price - GBP100.55 per 1.5-litre bottle (Singapore airport).
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
"Chivas 12 Magnum by Christian Lacroix has been designed to express the brand's essence, exuberant luxury.
Christian Lacroix's exquisite design is applied using innovative laser decoration technology: this creates uniqie decorative effects inspired by the colour of the whisky and a pemium silver surface."
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015