Product Launch - Britvic's J2O Garden Rose
The new flavour is a blend of rose, apple and raspberry
Britvic's J2O Garden Rose
Category - Soft drinks
Available - From 1 March, until August
Location - UK, grocery
Price - SRP of GBP4.39 (US$6.77) per 4x27.5cl pack
Distribution - Britvic
Britvic has launched a new J2O flavour for a limited time as it continues an overhaul of its UK beverage portfolio.
J2O Garden Rose, a blend of apple, raspberry and rose flavours, will be available through the Spring and Summer this year in UK grocery channels. Britvic said the variant has a different flavour profile to the core J2O blends and offers a choice for spring and summer soft drink occasions.
Last year, just-drinks reported that Britvic was to launch a lightly-carbonated J2O extension, Spritz, as it looked to turn around the performance of the brand. The company is also overhauling the packaging on its UK cordial Robinsons and deleting the brand's added sugar lines.
Technavios research analyst predicts the global ready-to-drink (RTD) tea and coffee market to grow steadily at a rate of 5% during the forecast period....
The juice market in Europe is expected to decline because of the high sugar content in juice drinks....
Suntory has launched a pineapple and passionfruit flavour in its Ribena Light range....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range