Product Launch - Beam Suntory Inc's Laphroaig Brodir Port Wood
Laphroaig Brodir Port Wood
Beam Suntory Inc's Laphroaig Brodir Port Wood
Category - Spirits, Scotch, single malt, 48% abv
Available - From this month
Location - European Travel Retail
Price - SRP of EUR110 (US$140) per 70cl bottle
Beam Suntory Inc has launched a double-matured expression of its Laphroaig Scotch brand exclusively into European Travel Retail.
Laphroaig Brodir Port Wood is matured in ex-Bourbon barrels followed by a second maturation in European oak casks seasoned with Ruby Port. It is the second in a series of limited-edition Laphroaig expressions selected for annual release.
The first, Laphroaig Brodir 13year-old, was introduced in 2012.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign