Product Launch - Aspall Imperial Cyder
Aspall launches Imperial Cyder
Aspall has launched Aspall Imperial Cyder.
Category - premium cider, vintage cider, 8.2% abv
Available - Now
Location - Sainsbury's grocery stores, UK-wide. Further off-trade and on-trade launches expected by end of summer. "It would be available abroad if there was interest, although the current focus is on the UK," a company spokesperson told just-drinks.
Price - RRP of GBP2.29 per 50cl bottle in Sainsbury's
Distribution - Aspall
Imperial, which is based on a recipe dating back to 1921, is Aspall's first product launch in four years, according to the UK-based company. "The 90-year old recipe uses an exclusive blend of the highest quality bittersweet apples from the 2010 harvest with added muscovado sugar," it said.
Aspall's joint-MD, Geoff Bradman, said that Imperial has been in development for almost a year. "Trade feedback was so positive that we accelerated the launch date by four months," he said today (28 July).
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research