CANADA: Producers predict quality harvest
Canadian wine producers are predicting a high quality harvest thanks to a heat wave throughout July and August. Paul Speck, president of the Henry of Pelham winery, near Niagara Falls, told just-drinks.com: "The wine should be incredible. The older more mature vines with more established root systems are going to produce fantastic wines."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites