US: Procter & Gamble announces new beverage chief
Consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble has announced that its president of the global beverage and North America food and beverage division, Stephen P Donovan, Jr, is to retire on 1st February, after more than 34 years with the company. Michael J. Griffith, 44, currently vice president - North America coffee products, will replace Donovan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits