USA: Private Seminar for the Wine Trade and News Media
WHAT: Private Wine Seminar and Tasting Sponsored by the Napa Valley Vintners Association (NVVA) WHEN: Monday, October 23, 2000 2:00-3:00 p.m. Private Seminar for the Wine Trade and News Media 21st Century Napa Valley Wines: Our Roots to the Future. Featuring winemakers from Beaulieu Vineyard, Clos Pegase, Robert Mondavi and Saintsbury. P. Limited to 50 persons on a first-come, first-serve basis. 3:00-5:30 p.m. Private tasting for the wine trade and news media featuring 50 winemakers and their wines. WHERE: Seminar: Galleria, Upper Level, Woodruff Arts Center, 1280 Peachtree Street NE Tasting: Galleria, Entry Level, Woodruff Arts Center, 1280 Peachtree Street NE ACCESS: News media must present press credential, business card or pre-mailed Vintner's Association invitation. Broadcast and still photographers welcome. WHO: Owner/vintners and winemakers from more than 50 of the top Napa Valley wineries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits