USA: Private Seminar for the Wine Trade and News Media
WHAT: Private Wine Seminar and Tasting Sponsored by
the Napa Valley Vintners Association (NVVA)
WHEN: Monday, October 23, 2000
Private Seminar for the Wine Trade and News Media
21st Century Napa Valley Wines: Our Roots to the
Future. Featuring winemakers from Beaulieu Vineyard,
Clos Pegase, Robert Mondavi and Saintsbury. P.
Limited to 50 persons on a first-come, first-serve
Private tasting for the wine trade and news media
featuring 50 winemakers and their wines.
WHERE: Seminar: Galleria, Upper Level, Woodruff Arts Center,
1280 Peachtree Street NE
Tasting: Galleria, Entry Level, Woodruff Arts Center,
1280 Peachtree Street NE
ACCESS: News media must present press credential, business
card or pre-mailed Vintner's Association invitation.
Broadcast and still photographers welcome.
WHO: Owner/vintners and winemakers from more than 50 of the
top Napa Valley wineries.
The Napa Valley Vintners Association tours numerous domestic and international markets each year, in an effort to educate members of the wine trade and media about traditional and sparkling wines produced in Napa County, California.
Tour 2000 is designed to explore trade and consumer expectations of 21st century Napa Valley wines and the ideas that will define viticultural strategies and techniques over the next decade. The vintners will answer questions and, of course, offer tastes of wines that may define the future flavors of the Napa Valley. Vintners will also be pouring their favorite selections from magnums - a new element to the traditional tasting.
Companies: Beaulieu Vineyard
In the second part of an exclusive interview with just-drinks, Diageo chief executive Paul Walsh talks to Olly Wehring about the company's recent acquisitions and future acquisition plans....
The Hess Collection Winery has named Tom Selfridge, formerly head of the Chalone Wine Group, as its new president....
Diageo North America and Moet Hennessy have appointed Sterling Distributing Company as strategic distributor for their spirits and wines in Nebraska....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research