USA: Private Seminar for the Wine Trade and News Media
WHAT: Private Wine Seminar and Tasting Sponsored by the Napa Valley Vintners Association (NVVA) WHEN: Monday, October 23, 2000 2:00-3:00 p.m. Private Seminar for the Wine Trade and News Media 21st Century Napa Valley Wines: Our Roots to the Future. Featuring winemakers from Beaulieu Vineyard, Clos Pegase, Robert Mondavi and Saintsbury. P. Limited to 50 persons on a first-come, first-serve basis. 3:00-5:30 p.m. Private tasting for the wine trade and news media featuring 50 winemakers and their wines. WHERE: Seminar: Galleria, Upper Level, Woodruff Arts Center, 1280 Peachtree Street NE Tasting: Galleria, Entry Level, Woodruff Arts Center, 1280 Peachtree Street NE ACCESS: News media must present press credential, business card or pre-mailed Vintner's Association invitation. Broadcast and still photographers welcome. WHO: Owner/vintners and winemakers from more than 50 of the top Napa Valley wineries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director