USA: Private Seminar for the Wine Trade and News Media
WHAT: Private Wine Seminar and Tasting Sponsored by the Napa Valley Vintners Association (NVVA) WHEN: Monday, October 23, 2000 2:00-3:00 p.m. Private Seminar for the Wine Trade and News Media 21st Century Napa Valley Wines: Our Roots to the Future. Featuring winemakers from Beaulieu Vineyard, Clos Pegase, Robert Mondavi and Saintsbury. P. Limited to 50 persons on a first-come, first-serve basis. 3:00-5:30 p.m. Private tasting for the wine trade and news media featuring 50 winemakers and their wines. WHERE: Seminar: Galleria, Upper Level, Woodruff Arts Center, 1280 Peachtree Street NE Tasting: Galleria, Entry Level, Woodruff Arts Center, 1280 Peachtree Street NE ACCESS: News media must present press credential, business card or pre-mailed Vintner's Association invitation. Broadcast and still photographers welcome. WHO: Owner/vintners and winemakers from more than 50 of the top Napa Valley wineries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research