US: Primo Water secures soda maker deal with Cuisinart
Primo Water released its Flavorstation last year
Primo Water Corp has signed a three-year deal with Cuisinart to market its sparkling soda makers in North America.
Kitchen appliance firm Cuisinart will handle sales and marketing for Primo's Flavorstation and Liberty models, the companies announced yesterday (5 November). Primo will supply CO2 cylinders for Cuisinart's upcoming range of sparkling soda makers, they said.
"This strategic alliance is consistent with our decision to re-focus on our core businesses and strengths," said Primo CEO & chairman Billy Prim.
Cuisinart is launching its sparkling beverage makers this month, the company said.
Cuisinart and Primo said the category “offers a significant growth opportunity for both companies”.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research