US: Primo Water secures financing
Primo Water's senior revolving credit facility matures in November 2013
Primo Water has secured a credit facility, providing the soft drinks firm with access to up to US$25m.
Primo Water announced the senior revolving credit facility yesterday (28 November). It matures in November 2013 and is secured by all of the company's assets, the firm said.
"We believe that borrowing availability under the credit agreement, together with our existing cash and cash flow from operations, will adequately provide us with the capital needed to support our future growth," said Primo Water's CFO, Mark Castaneda. "We appreciate our lenders' confidence in Primo Water as we continue to execute our long-term growth strategy."
Earlier this year, Primo Water narrowed its first-half net losses, thanks to soaring sales in its water division in the second quarter.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director