US: Primo Water elects director
Jack Kilgore joined Primo Water's board of directors on Tuesday (18 May)
Primo Water Corp has announced an addition to its board of directors.
Jack Kilgore was elected to the US company's board on Tuesday (18 May). Primo's chairman and CEO, Billy Prim was also re-elected at the firm's annual meeting earlier this week.
Kilgore has around 30 years of experience within the food industry. He is currently president of Rich Products Corp's consumer brands division and one of six members of Rich's executive leadership team.
"We are extremely pleased to welcome Jack, given his extensive experience and expertise with our network of regional and national retailers," said Prim. "We look forward to his valuable insights as we continue to expand Primo Water's service to major retailers in the US and Canada."
Primo Water could not be reached for information on whether Kilgore has replaced a previous company board member.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK