US: Primo Water confirms pricing of public offering
Primo Water expects to generate $36.1m from the share sale
Primo Water has priced the public offering of 6m shares at US$11.26 per share.
The offer comprises o3.4m shares to be sold by the company and 2.6m shares to be sold by shareholders, including Culligan International Co, it said on Friday (17 June). Primo expects to generate $36.1m from the sale.
The net proceeds will be used to repay outstanding borrowings under its revolving credit facility and for "working capital and general corporate purposes, including establishing new store locations for its water bottle exchange and refill vending services".
Stifel Nicolaus Weisel is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering, and BB&T Capital Markets, Janney Montgomery Scott and Signal Hill are acting as co-managers.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down