US: Primo Water appoints COO
Primo Water has created the role of COO for the business
Primo Water has appointed a chief operating officer to oversee the business' growth strategy.
Matt Sheehan, who joins from Coinstar, has taken up the newly-created role, the North Carolina-based company said on Monday (10 December).
“We are extremely pleased to have Matt join our team... his relationships across the mass merchant industry will help us increase distribution as we focus on growing our core water and dispenser businesses," said Billy Prim, Primo Water's president & CEO.
Sheehan joined Redbox in 2005, before it was acquired by Coinstar in 2008, as business development director and in 2006 became Vice President - Sales and Business Development. From 2008 to 2011, he built and led the first Redbox automated retail venture as vice president, general manager.
Last month, Primo Water signed a three-year deal with Cuisinart to market its sparkling soda makers in North America.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review