US: Primo Water adds presidency to COO's role
Primo Water has made some executive changes
Primo Water's COO has been promoted to president just seven months after joining the company.
Matt Sheehan, who will continue as chief operating office, took over his new post on Monday, Primo said yesterday (11 June). Primo appointed Sheehan to the newly-created COO role in December after hiring him from Coinstar.
"We look forward to Matt's continued contributions with the addition of his new role as president,” said Primo CEO Billy Prim. “In his short time with Primo Water, Matt has had a very positive impact on our business.”
In other appointments, Rick Belmont was promoted to senior VP and GM of consumer innovation and global sourcing and Mary Leonard joined the company as senior VP and GM of US water.
Belmont was previously GM for water dispensers.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne