CHILE: Presidential tour of China opens door for Chilean wine
Industry leaders are expecting Chilean President Ricardo Lagos's tour of China in mid-October to give them access to the so far untapped Chinese wine market. Lagos's tour is a continuation of October's Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Shanghai, China. The president took advantage of the summit and subsequent tour to negotiate free trade agreements with visiting president's and to open doors for Chilean exports in Asia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport