CHILE: Presidential tour of China opens door for Chilean wine
Industry leaders are expecting Chilean President Ricardo Lagos's tour of China in mid-October to give them access to the so far untapped Chinese wine market. Lagos's tour is a continuation of October's Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Shanghai, China. The president took advantage of the summit and subsequent tour to negotiate free trade agreements with visiting president's and to open doors for Chilean exports in Asia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk