BELARUS: President reacts angrily to Baltika decision
According to a report in the Moscow Times, the Belarussian president, Alexander Lukashenko, has threatened to ban Baltika, along with every other Russian company, from investing in the country. The dramatic warning comes amid a bitter wrangle over the investment by the Russian brewing concern, Baltika, in modernising a Belarussian brewery at Krinitsa. Baltika planned to invest some $50 million over two years in modernising the brewery after a specific undertaking from Lukashenko that it would be granted a controlling stake in return.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends