CANADA: President of Sleeman Breweries resigns
Doug Berchtold, president and COO of Sleeman Breweries has resigned his position with the company, effective from 15 February, the company announced yesterday. Berchtold indicated that the decision was for personal reasons saying: "My twelve years working with John (Sleeman, company CEO) have been incredibly successful and rewarding, on both a personal and professional level. John has built an extremely successful brewing company and the company is in its strongest position ever, with many continuing opportunities and exciting plans for future growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk