US: President of Coke's Pacific Rim Group to retire
The president of Coca-Cola Co.'s Pacific Rim Group will retire in April, it was announced yesterday. James Chestnut, who has been with Coke for over 31 years, will remain with the company in a transitional role until 30 April, when he will return to the UK.
Chestnut was president of the unit, based in Japan, which is responsible for the Pacific Rim countries, including Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Chestnut has held a variety of executive positions with the company, including chief financial officer of Coca-Cola (Japan) Company Ltd, vice president and controller of Coca-Cola Co., and chief financial officer.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits