US: President of Coke's Pacific Rim Group to retire
The president of Coca-Cola Co.'s Pacific Rim Group will retire in April, it was announced yesterday. James Chestnut, who has been with Coke for over 31 years, will remain with the company in a transitional role until 30 April, when he will return to the UK.
Chestnut was president of the unit, based in Japan, which is responsible for the Pacific Rim countries, including Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Chestnut has held a variety of executive positions with the company, including chief financial officer of Coca-Cola (Japan) Company Ltd, vice president and controller of Coca-Cola Co., and chief financial officer.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review