USA: Premier Beverage site, water.com, signs new partnership agreements with five bottled water companies
Building on its strategy to become the one-stop bottled water information and shopping site on the Web, www.water.com , today announced separate alliance and co-promotional agreements with five bottled water companies across the United States. Clear Mountain, Deep Rock, Glenwood/Inglewood, Distillata, and Mount Olympus bottled water companies will join water.com's existing online distribution partners, gaining immediate access to the industry-leading health and hydration content and the e-commerce capabilities of water.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends