USA: Premier Beverage site, water.com, signs new partnership agreements with five bottled water companies
Building on its strategy to become the one-stop bottled water information and shopping site on the Web, www.water.com , today announced separate alliance and co-promotional agreements with five bottled water companies across the United States. Clear Mountain, Deep Rock, Glenwood/Inglewood, Distillata, and Mount Olympus bottled water companies will join water.com's existing online distribution partners, gaining immediate access to the industry-leading health and hydration content and the e-commerce capabilities of water.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director