USA: Premier Beverage site, water.com, signs new partnership agreements with five bottled water companies
Building on its strategy to become the one-stop bottled water information and shopping site on the Web, www.water.com , today announced separate alliance and co-promotional agreements with five bottled water companies across the United States. Clear Mountain, Deep Rock, Glenwood/Inglewood, Distillata, and Mount Olympus bottled water companies will join water.com's existing online distribution partners, gaining immediate access to the industry-leading health and hydration content and the e-commerce capabilities of water.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits