US: Premier Beverage Group reveals OSO Energy packaging revamp
The OSO Energy glass bottles
Premier Beverage Group is to launch a glass bottle variant of its OSO Energy drink in the US in a bid to give the range a more premium look.
The bottle will go into production before the end of the year and is expected to reach shelves late in the first quarter of 2012, the US beverage firm said today (8 December).
"Our new packaging sets us apart from the cluttered mainstream energy drink category by providing a premium, glass bottle design," said Premier Beverage Group's president, Fouad Kallamni.
"For on-premise venues such as hotels, restaurants and clubs, canned versions of beverages are generally not considered 'table-ready'," he added. "Our new packaging provides these venues with the ability to place OSO on the table, and still maintain their high-end image."
Earlier this month, Premier Beverage Group announced the acquisition of two drinks brands from Universal Brands Corp in the US.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range