US: Premier Beverage Group reveals OSO Energy packaging revamp
The OSO Energy glass bottles
Premier Beverage Group is to launch a glass bottle variant of its OSO Energy drink in the US in a bid to give the range a more premium look.
The bottle will go into production before the end of the year and is expected to reach shelves late in the first quarter of 2012, the US beverage firm said today (8 December).
"Our new packaging sets us apart from the cluttered mainstream energy drink category by providing a premium, glass bottle design," said Premier Beverage Group's president, Fouad Kallamni.
"For on-premise venues such as hotels, restaurants and clubs, canned versions of beverages are generally not considered 'table-ready'," he added. "Our new packaging provides these venues with the ability to place OSO on the table, and still maintain their high-end image."
Earlier this month, Premier Beverage Group announced the acquisition of two drinks brands from Universal Brands Corp in the US.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research