US: Premier Beverage Group reveals OSO Energy packaging revamp
The OSO Energy glass bottles
Premier Beverage Group is to launch a glass bottle variant of its OSO Energy drink in the US in a bid to give the range a more premium look.
The bottle will go into production before the end of the year and is expected to reach shelves late in the first quarter of 2012, the US beverage firm said today (8 December).
"Our new packaging sets us apart from the cluttered mainstream energy drink category by providing a premium, glass bottle design," said Premier Beverage Group's president, Fouad Kallamni.
"For on-premise venues such as hotels, restaurants and clubs, canned versions of beverages are generally not considered 'table-ready'," he added. "Our new packaging provides these venues with the ability to place OSO on the table, and still maintain their high-end image."
Earlier this month, Premier Beverage Group announced the acquisition of two drinks brands from Universal Brands Corp in the US.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK