US: Premier Beverage Group commences trading
Premier Beverage Group has commenced trading in the US as a public company.
The US functional beverage producer will trade under the symbol 'DAMH', it said yesterday (25 October). Through its subsidiary, OSO Beverages Corp, the company produces and distributes energy drink OSO for the on-trade.
In addition to the stock listing, Premier Beverage Corp has merged its business into that of its OSO Beverages subsidiary. As a result, members of OSO have been issued 50m restricted shares of Premier Beverage Group's common stock.
The company said it will change its name to Premier Beverage Group Corp, "as soon as practicable", once the merger has completed.
Premier Beverage Group's CEO, Fouad Kallamni, said: "With the resources provided to Premier Beverage Group through our merger, we are positioned to execute, and we intend to expand and strengthen our premium energy beverage line."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends