US: Premier Beverage Group commences trading
Premier Beverage Group has commenced trading in the US as a public company.
The US functional beverage producer will trade under the symbol 'DAMH', it said yesterday (25 October). Through its subsidiary, OSO Beverages Corp, the company produces and distributes energy drink OSO for the on-trade.
In addition to the stock listing, Premier Beverage Corp has merged its business into that of its OSO Beverages subsidiary. As a result, members of OSO have been issued 50m restricted shares of Premier Beverage Group's common stock.
The company said it will change its name to Premier Beverage Group Corp, "as soon as practicable", once the merger has completed.
Premier Beverage Group's CEO, Fouad Kallamni, said: "With the resources provided to Premier Beverage Group through our merger, we are positioned to execute, and we intend to expand and strengthen our premium energy beverage line."
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World