UK: Prebiotic water arrives in UK
The UK's first prebiotic water is about to hit the country's shelves.
New company Works With Water said today (8 August) that the 'eau so' healthy water range has been created to meet the needs of children, young men and women and the over fifties.
'Little Squirts' for children and 'Delicate Balance' for women offer a prebiotic benefit for the gut whilst 'Eau Man' and 'Water of Life' contain a soluble dietary fibre to encourage digestive regularity, the company said.
In addition, the range's 'Eau so Cool' for young adults includes a formulation clinically proven to optimise calcium absorption by almost 20%.
The drinks are preservative-free and available in four flavours. The waters are suitable for diabetics, celiacs and vegetarians and contain 10 calories in each 500ml bottle.
The range is available from Morrisons, Tesco and Waitrose supermarkets and costs from GBP0.59 (US$1.12) for 330ml - for the Little Squirts drink- and GBP0.79 for 500ml.
Works With Water was formed in March of this year.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report