CZECH REPUBLIC: Prazske turns in nine-month profit
The Czech brewer, Prazske Pivovary, has posted a profit of CZK93.6m for the nine-month period from January to September 2002, against a loss of CZK119m in the corresponding period last year. Sales rose by 9.7% to just over CZK2.3 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'