CZECH REPUBLIC: Prazske turns in nine-month profit
The Czech brewer, Prazske Pivovary, has posted a profit of CZK93.6m for the nine-month period from January to September 2002, against a loss of CZK119m in the corresponding period last year. Sales rose by 9.7% to just over CZK2.3 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned