UK: Potential buyers receive Britvic sales memoranda
Following months of speculation about the future of The UK soft drinks company, Britvic, newspaper reports are now claiming that sales memoranda are being circulated to potential bidders, including Pepsi and Cadbury Schweppes. Other likely bidders for the UK soft drinks company, which analysts estimate could be valued at £400m (US$571m)-£500m (US$714m) also include Cantrell & Cochrane an Irish bottling business and Matthew Clark.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly