SOUTH AFRICA: Post midnight trading lands KWV employee in jail
It was the other side of midnight when an alert policeman on patrol in Paarl spotted two men casually driving along in a heavily laden van with R60 000 worth of KWV brandy. Inspector Jan Burden, of the Paarl Dog Unit was travelling through the central business district at 2am when he spotted the vehicle carrying 66 cases of KWV 10-Year-Old Brandy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages