SOUTH AFRICA: Post midnight trading lands KWV employee in jail
It was the other side of midnight when an alert policeman on patrol in Paarl spotted two men casually driving along in a heavily laden van with R60 000 worth of KWV brandy. Inspector Jan Burden, of the Paarl Dog Unit was travelling through the central business district at 2am when he spotted the vehicle carrying 66 cases of KWV 10-Year-Old Brandy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory