UK: Portman Group seeking new recruits
Portman Group seeks new panel members
The UK drinks industry's self-regulatory body for marketing, The Portman Group, is seeking to recruit two new members to its Independent Complaints Panel.
A spokesperson for the body said yesterday (12 January) that the new recruits will replace two existing members of the panel, Nigel Long and Jon Eggleton, who have completed their terms of office. Terms generally last for up to three years, she added.
Portman said this week that it is seeking one panel member with drinks industry experience and another with experience of marketing or advertising. It is the first time that vacancies on the panel have been publicly advertised.
"I am seeking applications from people with expertise, objectivity and sound judgement," said Sir Richard Tilt, chairman of the panel, which reviews marketing and advertising of alcoholic drinks.
Companies: The Portman Group
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014