UK: Portman Group offers digital ad training
The Portman Group will run free training sessions to help the alcoholic drinks industry get up-to-speed with responsible online advertising ahead of tighter regulations.
Portman said this week that it will run free, interactive training sessions on digital marketing in major UK cities during July, August and September.
The move from the drinks industry's self-regulatory body comes as the Advertising Standards Authority prepares to introduce tougher rules for online marketing by drinks companies.
Portman currently has guidance on responsible digital marketing, but this is not compulsory - unlike its code for radio, television and print media adverts.
For more information, click here.
Companies: The Portman Group
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report